Friday, July 17, 2026

 

Day 16 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge

Share a song lyric or the phrase you live by with your community.

By:  Carolyn Wright

Confucius once said that if you enjoy what you do, it won't seem like work at all. Steve Jobs echoed this, reminding us that the only way to do great work is to love what you do. These quotes perfectly match my personal motto: "I love what I do, and I do what I love."
Every single day, my life is built around five things that bring me immense joy: Christ, family, technology, my home-based printing and home decor businesses, and learning gospel piano. In any given day, you can find me working within these different roles because each one truly fulfills my life.

2 comments:

  1. I am getting there.. with teaching as my mid-life new career

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely the way to live an abundant life! Gospel songs sound very appealing to me. Do you have a YouTube page to share that I can take a look ?

    ReplyDelete