Wednesday, July 22, 2026


Ultimate Blog Challenge 


 Day 22: What I Am Offering (And Where We Go From Here) 

Welcome to Day 22 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge! Today’s prompt asks an important question that every writer, creator, and business owner must face from time to time: What are you currently offering? What can folks expect, and how can it help them?
If you had asked me this question a couple of years ago, my answer would have been instant. For a long time, my passion was rooted in direct sales, home consulting, and running my own printing business. Many of you remember my journey with Signature HomeStyles, a company I absolutely loved being a part of. When they permanently closed their doors on April 15, 2025, it was a heavy moment for so many of us in the community. I missed the catalog drops, the beautiful organizing solutions, and the exclusive New Year's Bonus Awards that brought so much style into our daily lives.
But if my time tilling the soil of business taught me anything, it is that a true entrepreneur is born to serve. I get my greatest daily joy out of meeting people, listening to their stories, and bringing happiness into their lives through excellent service.
So, what am I offering right now?
Right now, I am offering my voice, my daily inspiration, and a safe space for community.
I am currently in a beautiful season of transition. I am not selling a physical product today, but I am actively using this 30-day challenge to stretch my writing wings, connect with amazing new blogging friends, and prepare for a brand-new pivot! While the business doors of the past have closed, my creative wheels are spinning. I am learning new skills every day—including taking a joyful personal journey to master the gospel piano.
What You Can Expect From This Space:
  • Daily Encouragement: Honest reflections on how to center your day around the 5 things you love so life never feels like "work."
  • A Joyful Community: A comment section where everyone is welcome, differences are set aside, and kindness wins.
  • An Inside Look at My Next Step: You will be the very first to know when I officially launch my next venture! 
How This Helps You:
In a world that feels incredibly chaotic and noisy, this blog is meant to be your daily dose of abundance. It is a reminder that it is never too late to start a fulfilling new chapter, learn something new, or completely reinvent yourself.
I am preparing to pivot soon, and I am so incredibly grateful to have you walking alongside me on this journey. The best is truly yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment