Day 8: Post a video on your site and write a few sentences about it.
Title: Learning to Play Piano by Ear: A Quick Video that Inspired Me
By: Carolyn Wright
Yesterday, I shared how much fun I’ve been having learning to play the gospel piano by ear and figuring out simple melodies on my keyboard. Since I am completely hooked on this musical journey, I wanted to share a fantastic YouTube video that breaks down the exact secrets of how anyone can start playing songs by ear without reading sheet music!
I decided to share this because the tips are incredibly practical, encouraging, and perfect for beginners who want to unlock their musical creativity.
Watch the video directly on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYVpMHQEtF8
Bonus Video to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKN8RmAdlX4
What do you think? Do you think playing by ear is a gift you are born with, or a skill that anyone can learn with practice? I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment below!
No comments:
Post a Comment