Saturday, July 4, 2026


 July 4, 2026-Day Four of the Ultimate Blog Challenge!

by:  Carolyn Wright

Title: Happy 4th of July! Plus 2 Quick Holiday Food Games 🍔🎉 

"Happy 4th of July, everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful, safe holiday. I am officially using today to jump-start my writing habit with Paul Taubman's Ultimate Blog Challenge. Since it's a holiday, let's keep things fun—I have two quick food games for you today!"

🎉 Happy 4th of July, everyone! Wishing you and your loved ones a very happy, fun, and safe holiday! 🎆❤️🤍💙
Since we all love a good get-together, let’s kick off an Online Party right here in the comments!
🍔 Game 1: What are you bringing to the party that starts with the FIRST letter of your name?
🌭 Game 2: Let’s play a food chain game! Name a food that starts with the LAST letter of the food mentioned right before yours.
To make it easy, I will start our food chain with: Burgers 🍔

(The next person needs a food starting with S, because Burgers ends in S! Let's go!)




1 comment:

  1. For game 1 I am bringing apples

    For game 2 I am bringing a salad

    ReplyDelete