Let’s Chat: It’s Time for a Day 15 "Ask Me Anything" (AMA)!
By: Carolyn Wright
We have officially hit Day 15 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge! Passing the halfway mark is a huge milestone, and today, I want to take a break from the usual broadcasting format. Instead, I am turning the stage entirely over to you.
Welcome to my official Ask Me Anything (AMA) day!
Why an AMA?
Building a business or growing a website isn't just about publishing articles or sharing tips into a void. It is about fostering a genuine, two-way relationship with the real people behind the screens. I want to know what you are curious about, what roadblocks you are facing, or even what goes on behind the scenes of my daily routine!
What Can You Ask Me?
Absolutely anything is fair game. To get your wheels turning, here are a few ideas:
- Industry Secrets: Got a burning question about my niche or how I handle specific problems?
- Behind-the-Scenes: Want to know what my typical workday looks like, or how I managed to find my challenge emails after looking in the completely wrong account this week?
- Tools & Strategies: Curious about the specific tools, books, or resources I rely on to stay productive?
How It Works (And a Bonus Tip!)
All you have to do is scroll down to the comment box and drop your question. I will be checking in throughout the day to reply to every single one of you directly.
Bonus Tip for my fellow bloggers: If you leave a great question today, I might do more than just reply in the comments. I will be saving the best questions to turn into deep-dive, dedicated blog posts later on. It is the ultimate trick for generating infinite content ideas long after this challenge wraps up!
So, don't be shy. What is your number one question for me today? Drop it in the comments below!
No comments:
Post a Comment