Day 17 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge
Write a blog post titled, "Top 5 blogs you should be reading" and share your list
By: Carolyn Wright
Top 5 Blogs You Should Be Reading
Welcome to Day 17 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge! As bloggers and business owners, we shouldn't just be writing content—we should also be consuming it. Reading other platforms keeps us inspired, teaches us new strategies, and helps us grow.
Today, I am sharing the top 5 blogs that I check out consistently. These sites keep me motivated, help me manage my business, and offer incredible value that you can use in your own journey, too.
1. https://allaboutgratitude.com/blog-posts/
- Why I read it: This is my go-to spot for website help and technical tips. It breaks down complicated tech concepts into simple steps that anyone can follow without pulling their hair out.
2. https://blog.stevieawards.com/blog/topic/signature-homestyles
- Why I read it: I love staying connected to my niche! This site provides amazing visual inspiration and practical decorating tips that remind me of the true joy of styling a home.
3. https://blog.be.live/belive-success-stories-molly-mahoneys-map-to-millions/
- Why I read it: To make my social media metrics soar, I need the best advice. This blog offers incredible strategies on tracking engagement, followers, and sharing.
4. https://mollymahoney.com/ai-marketing-for-authentic-online-experts/
- Why I read it: Being part of a blogging challenge reminds me how important it is to hone my writing craft. This site keeps my content fresh and full of ideas.
5. https://mollymahoney.samcart.com/courses/course/camera-confidence-course/
- Why I read it: This platform focuses heavily on mindset, productivity, and personal growth. It is the perfect daily boost to keep me focused on my goals.
Who Are You Reading?
Building a community means sharing our favorite resources.
- Have you visited any of these blogs before?
- What is the number one website you check every single week?
Let me know your favorites in the comments below so I can add them to my reading list!
No comments:
Post a Comment