Day 26 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge!
Head over to YouTube.com and find either a video that you think your visitors will like. Put the video on your your new blog post. and then write a few lines above it and below it and your post is ready to go.
Bringing Designs to Life: My Favorite Way to Create GIFs in Canva
By Carolyn Wright
After recently completing Anne Raaymakers' fantastic In 30-Days a Canva Star and Level 2 In 30 Days a Canva Rock Star courses, my design confidence has completely taken off! One of the absolute coolest things I have learned to play with is the world of animation. I have always loved using GIFs to add a little extra spark, personality, and motion to my projects, and learning to build them myself has been a total game-changer.
Because I love this feature so much, I wanted to share a wonderful tutorial that perfectly breaks down the steps. Whether you want to turn a short video clip into a looping graphic or animate simple static text, this platform makes it incredibly easy.
Watch this step-by-step tutorial to see exactly how easy it is to design, trim, and download your very own custom animations using Canva's free tools:
As you can see, you don't need to be a professional graphic designer to create something eye-catching. By picking the right elements, adjusting the frame timing to a crisp half-second, and exporting as a GIF file, you can instantly upgrade your social media posts or blog articles. I am having so much fun applying my new Canva Rock Star course skills to these animations, and I highly encourage you to give it a try on your next project!
No comments:
Post a Comment